7 Reasons to list during the Holidays
There are many reasons people have to sell their house during the holiday season and most would rather wait until after the holidays to start the process. Whether you have to sell or are considering selling here are 7 reasons listing during the holiday season is a good idea.
- While there may be fewer buyers out there, people who look for a home during the holidays are serious… they are ready to buy!
- There are fewer homes for buyers to look at during the holidays which means less competition for you… less competition equals more money!
- After the holidays the supply of listings increases substantially which lowers the demand for your home… more competition equals less money!
- Your home shows better when decorated for the holidays!
- Many buyers have more time to look for a property during the holidays (as opposed to a normal work week).
- We will restrict the showings on your home to the times you want it shown. You remain in control.
- You can sell now for more money and not have to physically move until January or February… as opposed to just starting the whole process at that time.